Wages are $47,394.05/year Step 1 to $71,805.34/year Step 20, Depending on Qualifications (2021 Pay Scale)
Accepting applications until filled, first review of applications is December 16, 2020.
|Projects expenses and revenues and prepares the budget for the Health Department. Prepares, researches, calculates and submits grant applications and budgets and submits grant reports essential for funding. Ensures accountability and compliance with grants and contracts. Prepares multiple reports necessary for the Home Care Cost Report Audit. Assures revenues and expenses are tracked properly. Is a direct line to Division Heads to determine correct distribution of general revenue, grant revenue, salaries and expenses. Directly or indirectly supervises administrative and Ryan White staff. Enters payroll, payables and revenues. Responsible for Administrative and Financial Management of the Health Department. Serves in the absence of the Director.|
1. Must be graduate of accredited four (4) year college with a degree in Accounting or related field.
2. Two (2) years accounting experience with emphasis in grants preferred.
3. Must have a valid Driver’s License and must provide own transportation.
4. Must demonstrate good written and oral communication skills and work with Staff and public in a congenial manner.
5. An ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
6. A proven ability to manage office and supervise support Staff.
7. Must have experience in and knowledge of general office practices.
8. A proven ability to plan and organize work for self and others.
9. A proven ability to work on several jobs in conjunction with each other.
10. Must have basic computer knowledge including Excel and Word.
11. Ability to teach software programs to employees.
12. Ability to meet deadlines in an accurate and timely manner.
13. Must be flexible and ability to adapt to varying tasks.
|Determined Work Level: Level 2 – Light Work Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently.|