This job is archived
- Excellent reputation with a high level of honesty and integrity
- Outgoing, positive, and approachable personality
- Willing to learn, flexible and "coachable"
- Motivated and proactive
- KLETC Certification to serve as a full-time officer within the State of Kansas is strongly preferred
- High School diploma/GED
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must possess a valid Kansas driver's license
- No felony convictions or disqualifying criminal history
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- No Brady/Giglio issues
- $18.08 to $24.47
Applicants should review the KSCPOST regulation regarding employment and certification located at http://www.kscpost.org/regulations.html
All applicants are required to fill out a separate city application that can be downloaded at the City of South Hutchinson's website at www.southhutch.com
Please return application with resume to the South Hutchinson Police Department at 10 East Blanchard, South Hutchinson, KS 67505. Please call [Register to View] with any questions.
Attached is the Job Description for this position.
PD Officer Job Description