Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hourly Rate Starting at $20.05
* Hourly rate may vary depending upon education, experience, or qualifications.
• $500 upon commencement of employment
• $500 upon graduation from KLETC
• $1,000 after completing one year of satisfactory performance
Experienced (Certified) Officer
• $2,500 upon commencement of employment
• $2,500 after completing one year of satisfactory performance
Medical, dental and vision (up to 75% paid by the City of El Dorado)
The City of El Dorado contributes approximately $23,600.00* annually to medical coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, and KP&F retirement. *subject to change (This average is calculated on family medical, dental and vision coverage)
Sick & Personal leave
Work-Life Balance programs: military leave, civil leave, bereavement leave
9 paid holidays
YMCA membership, good at any Greater-Wichita YMCA location ($15 a month paid by the City of El Dorado)
KP&F Retirement and deferred compensation programs
EMPAC Employee Assistance Program
City of El Dorado
220 E. 1st Ave.
El Dorado, KS 67042
Welcome to the City of El Dorado Career Portal!Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Employment with the City of El Dorado offers people the opportunity to serve the community as well as work in a professional and fulfilling career environment. If you are relocating to E...